Wednesday 13 March 2013

Claire Harrison Responses

Claire Harrison's Photograph:

Original Photograph:
                                           
This photograph is a response to one of Claire Harrison's photographs. I kept the composition the same by focusing on the lips and nails and cutting the face off just above the nose. This photograph is a bit dark and shadowy therefore I am going to re-shoot this photograph with different lighting and flash. In comparison with Claire Harrison's original photograph you can see that this photograph isn't as bright and shinny.


 Edited Photograph:   
                                               
I edited this photograph to make it brighter with a higher contrast. I increased the contrast to make the right side of the face lighter and I decreased the brightness to make the left side of the face darker. I also made the pink lips and nails a lot brighter so they stand out against the pale skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment